101 in 1001, oh yeah! I almost forgot bout you till Batman reminded me.
My last effort started December 5th, 2004 and ended September 1st 2007. I stopped working on it a while ago, though.
I completed 40 things on my list, including things like "swim with sea life" [Happened in Australia, it was a squid amongst other things], and "get a real haircut". Boring, but a step in the right direction.
This is the story of my next set.
I'm not expecting to create my list all in one go, but this is where I'll work on it.
This round starts today, January 6, 2008 and ends Sunday, October 3rd 2010. I remember thinking 2007 was a long ways away. Such is life, eh?
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome! You were the one who introduced this idea to me back in 2004 and now I got you on board... it all comes around. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
And yes, 2007 seemed an eternity away and yet, here we are.
PS. What's "seitan"?
seitan is sometimes called wheat meat...it's made from wheat gluten and if prepred properly (homemade is not hard, I have a few recipes) you can use it like chicaken...you can make nuggets, strips, cutlets, whatever. Sort of like making your own burgers at home, you can buy them or you can make it. I aim to make it, since it's nice to have a meal with meaty bites like stews, or spiced cutlets mmm, and it's cheap to prepare.
I guess it's obvious I got a new cook book for christmas!
This is an awesome idea!
Post a Comment